|Göymen, Korel (2006) "Dynamics of changes in Turkish local governance", Society and Economy, Vol.28, No.3, 245-266|
|Göymen, Korel, Türkiye'de yerel yönetişim ve yerel kalkınma, İstanbul: Boyut Yayınları, March 2010|
|Book Section / Chapter|
|Göymen, Korel, "Türkiye'de özel girişimin yerel kalkınmaya katkısının sağlanması", Yerel Kalkınmanın Yönetişimi, Göymen, Korel (ed.), İstanbul: Sabancı Üniversitesi İstanbul Politikalar Merkezi, June 2009, 159-201|
|Göymen, Korel, "Involving private enterprise in local development", Improving Local Government: Outcomes of Comparative Public Administration Research, de Vries, Michiel (ed.), New York: Palgrave, May 2008, 148-169|
|Göymen, Korel, "The evolving state - third sector relations in Turkey", The Third Sector in Europe: Prospects and Challenges, Stephen, Osborne (ed.), London and New York: Routledge 2008, 211-229|
|Göymen, Korel and Özkaynak, Begüm, "Türkiye'de yerel yönetişimde son gelişmeler: Pendik'te edinilen deneyimler ve
çıkarılan dersler", Bölgesel Kalkınma Ajansları, Göymen, Korel (ed.), İstanbul: İstanbul Politikalar Markezi 2008, 113-151|
|Göymen, Korel, "Interaction of democracy and islam in Turkey", Democracy in Muslim Societies: The Asian Experience, Hasan, Zoya (ed.), Thousand Oaks: Sage Publications, September 2007, 219-258|
|Papers in Conference Proceedings|
|Göymen, Korel and Özkaynak Ortaköylüoğlu, Begüm, "Recent developments in local governance in Turkey: experiences and lessons from Pendik", 27th Congress of Administrative Sciences, Brussels: IIAS (International Institute of Administrative Sciences), July 2007|
|Göymen, Korel, "Türkiye'de bölge politikalarının evrimi ve bölgesel kalkınma ajansları", Yerel Kalkınma için Ortaklıklar Uluslararası Konferansı, İstanbul: İstanbul Politikalar Merkezi, April 2005, 35-60|
|Göymen, Korel, "Türkiye'de yerel yönetim reformu", 2. Ulusal Yerel Yonetim Kongresi , Çanakkale, Türkiye: Çanakkale Üniversitesi, December 2004, 11-19|
|Göymen, Korel, "Türkiye'de bölge kavramı ve politikaların gelişimi", AB ve Türkiye'de Bölgesel Yönetişim Uluslararası Konferansı, İstanbul: Pendik Belediyesi Yayınları, October 2004, 13-39|
|Göymen, Korel and Kaya, Erol, "Yerel kalkınma önderi ve paydaşı olarak belediyeler", Yerel Kalkınmada Belediyelerin Rolü, İstanbul: Pendik Belediyesi Kültür Yayınları, June 2004, 49-65|
|Göymen, Korel, "Küresel sivil toplum: gereksinme, fırsatlar ve engeller", 1. Ulusal Sivil Toplum Kuruluşları Kongresi, Çanakkale: Çanakkale 18 Mart Üniversitesi Yayınları, May 2004, 67-73|
SU Öncesi Yayınları:
Books and Reports
1. A Tale of Local Administration (Case of Ankara Municipality 1977-1980) Editor, Ankara 1983. (In Turkish)
2. Local Administration: Democracy versus Efficiency? Co-editor (with Winfred Veit), Friedrich Ebert Foundation Publication, Bonn-Germany, 1982.
3. City Management in Turkey, Boyut Publications, İstanbul, 1997. (In Turkish)
4. “Strengthening of Local Administration in the Central Asian States”. Report presented to Turkish International Cooperation Agency (TICA), Ankara 1997 (with Şinasi Aksoy).
5. “National Tourism Plan for Azerbaijan Republic”. Report and Project presented to the World Tourism Organization, Madrid 2002.
A) Articles Printed in a Book (in Turkey)
1. “The Share and Changing Functions of State Economic Enterprises in the Turkish Mixed Economy” (in Turkish) in Structural Problems of Turkish Industry, Published by Chamber of Mechanical Engineers, Ankara, 1977.
2. “Novel Planning Approaches in Local Administration: The Case of Ankara Municipality, 1978-1980” (in Turkish) in Theory and Practice, METU, Faculty of Architecture, Ankara, 1981.
3. “Local Administration in Turkey” (in Turkish), Republican Period Turkey Encylopedia”, Ankara, 1982.
4. “More Efficient Management and Financing of Urban Services” (in Turkish). Discussion paper in Housing and Urban Management, Published jointly by International Cooperatives Association and Kent Koop, Ankara, 1987.
5. “The Case of Ankara in Turkish Municipal Life: 1973-1980 Period” (in Turkish) in Turkish Municipal Life in it’s 60th Year, Published by Ankara Municipality Metropol Inc., Ankara, 1990.
6. “The Universal Principles and Aims of Social Democracy and the Turkish Framework” (in Turkish) in Social Democracy , Published by the Social Democratic Populist Party, Ankara, 1999.
B) Other Printed Articles and Bookreviews ( abroad )
1. “The New Plan Perspective and Public Enterprise Reform In Turkey” Pakistan Administrative Staff College Journal, Volume XII, Nu.1, June, 1974.
2. Book review of "Turkish Economic, Social and Political Change" by Edwin J. Cohn, in Pakistan Administrative Staff College Journal, Volume XII, Nu.1, June, 1974.
3. “The Crisis of Turkey and Prospective Solutions: The Administration and the Public Sector” in Viertel Jahres Berichte, Nu.86, December, 1981.
4. “The Restructuring of Turkish Local Administration” in Analysen, Nu.103-104, Friedrich Ebert Stiftung, Bonn, 1982.
5. "Novel Participatory Mechanisms in Turkish Municipal System" in, Local Governance (University of Birmingham), Vol., 25, Nu.1, Spring 1999.
6. "Tourism and Governance in Turkey" in Annals of Tourism Research, Vol., 27, No.4, 2000.
7. “Decision-Making in Turkish Foreign Policy: The Caspian Oil Pipelines Issue” in Middle Eastern Studies, April 2002. (Vol., 38, No.2, pp.101-122.) (with FatihTayfur)
1. “The Multinational Corporation and Developing Countries” (in Turkish), Özgür İnsan, Ankara; August 1974.
2. “Recent Developments in Public Enterpreneurship in the EEC and Turkey” (in Turkish) Amme İdaresi Dergisi, Ankara: September, 1974.
3. “Ziya Gökalp’s Impact on Public Policy in Republican Turkey” Turkish Yearbook of International Relations, Ankara, 1974.
4. “Social Aspects of Turkish Etatism: Interaction of Social and Economic Policy in a Developing Society” Bosphorus University Journal, Vol.II, Istanbul, 1974.
5. “The Multinational Corporation and International Monetary Problems” (in Turkish) METU Studies in Development, Ankara: Special Issue, 1975.
6. “Foreign Private Capital in Turkey: An Analysis of Capital Imported under the Encouragement Law, 6224” (with Gürel Tüzün) METU Studies in Development, Ankara: Spring, 1976.
7. “The Role and Functions of Public Enterprise in the Turkish Economy” (in Turkish) Productivity in the Public Sector, published by the National Productivity Centre, Ankara, 1976.
8. “Stages of Etatist Development in Turkey: The Interaction of Single-Party Politics and Economic Policy in the “Etatist Decade”, 1930-1939” METU Studies in Development, Ankara: Winter, 1976.
9. “The Process of the Economic Integration of Europe and Industrialization of Turkey” Foreign Policy, Vol.6, No:3-4, Ankara, 1977.
10. “Proposals Concerning the Restructuring of Local Administration in Turkey” (in Turkish) Mülkiyeliler Birliği Dergisi, Nu.70-71, Ankara 1983.
11. "Factors which Influence the Local Administration and Planning Concept of the Period" (in Turkish) in A Tale of Local Administration (K. Göymen, ed.) Ankara, 1983.
12. "The Planning Model and Implementation" in A Tale of Local Administration (K. Göymen, ed.) Ankara, 1983.
13. “General Trends in Turkish Tourism towards the 21st Century” (in Turkish) in Çağdaş Yerel Yönetimler, Volume 5, No.3, May 1996.
14. "Evolution of Participation in Turkish Local Administration" (in Turkish), Amme İdaresi Dergisi, Vol.32, December 1999.
15. “Local Governance in Turkey: Needs, Trends, Proposals” (in Turkish) in Çağdaş Yerel Yönetimler, Volume 9, No.2, April 2000.
C) Published Proceedings of National and International Meetings
1. “Batıkent Housing Project as a case of Local Level Public Policy Implementation: An Attempt at Policy Monitoring and Evaluation” (In Turkish), Proceedings of Turkish Urbanism Congress, Ankara: November 1981.
2. “The Administrative Dimension of Urban Integration: Policy Alternatives of Urban Administration in the Provision of Services” (in Turkish), Proceedings of the “Urban Integration” seminar, organized jointly by Turkish Social Science Association and the Turkish Development Research Foundation, Ankara: December, 1981.
3. “Tourism and the Environment” (in Turkish) Proceedings of the Bakırçay Symposium on “Environment” held in Aliağa, İzmir on 18-19 April, 1992. Published by Bakırçay Municipal Union and TÜSES, İzmir, 1992.
4. “The Role of the State in Tourism Development: The Turkish Case” World Tourism Congress held in Bali, Indonesia, October 1993.
5. "The Silk Road: An Exercise in Intercultural Dialogue and Tourism Promotion" Paper presented at Med-Campus Seminar on Rural, Urban and Cultural Tourism, Bosphorus University, 25-30 September, 1995, İstanbul.
6. “Participation Through Projects at Metropolitan Level in Turkey”, (in Turkish) Citizens’ Participation, Proceedings of an international seminar, Boğaziçi University, 13-14 April 1996, Istanbul.
7. “Turkish Tourism Towards the 21st. Century” (in Turkish), Turkish Foreign Ministry Training Centre Publication No.64, April 1996, pp.99-109.
8. “Harmonization of Tourism Policies and Practice in the European Union and Turkey” (in Turkish), Paper presented at the First Bilkent Tourism Forum, Bilkent University, 29-30 November, 1996, Ankara.
9. “Metropolitan Project Management: The Case of Ankara, 1989-1994” (in Turkish) Proceedings of the Public Management in the 21st Century Symposium, TODAIE, (mimeograph) Ankara, 1997.
D) Select unpublished Presentations
1. “Participation at Municipal Level" (in Turkish) Paper presented at the Bosphorus University Workshop on “Workers’ Participation”, Istanbul, July 1979.
2. “Management by Objectives and the Case of Ankara Municipality, 1977-1979” (in Turkish). Paper presented at the National Productivity Center Top Management Seminar held in Ankara, December 1979.
3. “Tourism and Governance in Turkey: From State-Sponsored Development to Public-Private Cooperation”, Paper presented at the World Tourism Congress, 17-24 October 1997, İstanbul.
4. "Metamorphosis of the Republican Peoples' Party", Paper presented at the Fifth National Social Sciences Congress, Ankara: 13 November, 1997.
5. "The Urban Landscape in Turkey", Paper presented at the "Contemporary Turkey" conference held at the Moshe Dayan Center, Tel Aviv University, June, 1999.
6. "Türkiye'de Yerel Yönetimler ve Yönetişim" (Local Administration and Governance in Turkey), paper presented at the 6. National Social Science Congress, 17-19 November 1999.
7. "Governance Lessons derived from the Turkish Earthquake". Paper presented at the International Workshop on "Governance", Tel Aviv University, December, 1999.
8. “Directly Elected Wizards or Dragons: Reflections on Turkish Mayors”. Paper presented at British Political Science Association Annual Conference (with Chris Game), Manchester, April, 2001.
9. “Participation Dimension of Metropolitan Governance: Project Democracy in Ankara”. Paper presented at International Association of Schools and Institutes of Administration (IASIA) Annual Conference, June 2002, İstanbul.